Here’s a list of all the baby gear & things I need (or want) for when Oreo arrives.
Babies R Us Pioneer Travel System Stroller – Mirage
– getting this as a gift from hubby’s cousin from Hawaii, already en route!
Safety 1st Travel Ease Elite Play Yard
– got this at almost 70% off brand new (battered packaging only) from Safety 1st distributor sale which we found out about during our 3rd Rome Kanapi class, and then as promised my mom sponsored the rest of the discounted amount! The sale was at Richwell Center close to GMA in West Avenue. You can check out their Facebook page here at IGM Kids Hub.
– Hubby’s relatives in Japan will be sending us this! I can definitely feel the love in the family!
– from my Terminals friends, a Chicco Baby Trainer Ergo Gym!
Inflatable Infant Bath Tub
– Hubby’s relatives in Japan already sent us these!!
The First Years Close and Secure Baby Sleeper*
– got these from my UJF moms! Mommies say it’s a mother’s instinct to not roll over your baby when co-sleeping, but I just have to be sure and have this.
Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler Portable Rocker*
– from UJF friends dinner part 2, the one item in my baby registry I never expected to get. Thanks So much friends!
Summer Complete Nursery Kit*
– Now I’m (almost) confident to cut Oreo’s nails for the first time… or still not! The thought still scares me, but the task has become a few shades of blue cuter thanks to this kit.
The First Years Deluxe Fold& Go portable changing kit* Beco Bloom Bag Organizer*
– I want to be able to use my regular bags as baby diaper bags.
Bloom Nursing Pillow Blue*
- Summer Swaddle Me*
– already got two – bought one for our hospital bag, got another one from Superstars baby shower, but we’ll be needing at least one more I think.
Beco Bath Cradle*
– hubby got a free Safety 1st Splash Infant Bath Cradle during our 4th Rome Kanapi class. Safety 1st presented their latest play yard and asked 2 dads to climb in and jump inside!
Chicco Sterilizer* Crystal Living Case* Chicco Bottle Warmer*
– When I was initially planning my registry I didn’t have this on my list, but when I saw it in Baby Company I just had to have it. I’m planning to breastfeed so I’m already imagining how it could help me cut the thaw time for my milk. Thanks to my NKA teammates for getting me this!
- Carters Fashion Diaper Bag – Tonal Dots*
Nursing Feeding Wrap Cover*
– got a Next9 one from Superstars baby shower, which I’ve always wanted to try but couldn’t register for since they didn’t carry it in Baby Company.
- Next9 Baby Sling*
– to keep my baby warm and intimately close as much as I can. I really want to try attachment parenting.
- Bloom Multi-use Pads*
Owen Starter Set Towel*
- Owen 5pcs Boat Plain Comforter Set*
Owen 5pcs Bear Bunny Comforter Set*
– love from the GMA Team, now I’ll think of the everyone running around in diapers whenever I put Oreo to sleep!
Lovable Friends Hooded Towels*
- Pocket Diapers*
– Eeep! Still unsure about what pocket diapers to choose, registered this one because it’s the only in Baby Company, aside from Charlie Banana which seems outrageously expensive. Also considering buying online for those with snap-on pads instead of those that need stuffing. I really need to do more research on cloth nappies.
Update: Got a dark blue
Bamboo pocket diaper 🌟 from Superstars baby shower also, a great start! Rubber Sheet*
- Medela Freestlye Breast Pump
– I’ll be getting this from Medela House directly for P19,000 instead of P22,000 SRP. The package will include the ff: motor, 2 24mm Personalfit shields, digital screen, rechargeable Medela battery (same suction strength as when pump is plugged to direct socket), carry on tote, 4 150ml bottles, blue ice pack, cooler bag, 2 freestyle connectors with membrane, 2 bottle stands, 1 y-piece tubing, adapter (suited for use in the Philippines), instruction manual, a pair of disposable bra pads, and a free Calma teat.
– bought Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set for P3,200 at SM Megatrade Hall Sale (but really, this seems to be their standard discounted price everywhere). The set includes 2 9oz Feeding Bottles (BPA Free with Slow Flow Teats), 2 4oz Feeding Bottles (BPA Free with Newborn Teats, 2 0m Newborn Teats, 1 0-3m Newborn Soother and 1 Bottle Brush.
Update: Got another Newborn Starter Set ( 4 feeding bottles) 🌟 from Superstars baby shower, plus another 6 basic bottles used during game. Definitely got enough bottles for Oreo!
– It’s so hard to resist registering and buying all those cute baby onesies, but really, we already have a lot of baby clothes on hand. We got them from Lulu first, then a luggage-full from hubby’s mom when she got back from Japan, then a few missing pieces (pants, white booties, etc.) from St. Patrick, Enfant and other SM department store brands. Well, we just need to hold up until we figure how big Oreo’s gonna be and how fast he’ll grow out of the ones on hand.
- Receiving blankets, hooded blankets, burp cloths & cloth diapers
– got them!
*registered with Baby Company (boutiques in Rockwell, SM North – The Block, SM Aura etc.)
Got a lot of these from the fun baby showers our friends threw for us –
– The Nestle Superstars batch baby shower
– Baby shower / reunion with college batch Terminals
– from my UJF loves who went all the way to Rockwell for a Cibo dinner
– Nestle NKA teammates on the epic fun baby shower they threw for us
-from Nestlé GMA family where it all started! The baby shower they threw for me & Hubby at Centerstage was just too much fun!